How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: Stretch Shoes For Wide Feet
We all love to buy and wear sneakers, but what you would do if those sneakers that you bought ended up being small on your feet. That is the most troubling question that we want to solve.
We all want to know how to stretch sneakers for wide feet. I especially love wearing kicks and Adidas sneakers, and I have to go through that trouble as well. So if you also want to know how to stretch shoes for wide feet, keep reading.
Also Read: How To Break In Cowboy Boots In 5 Easy Ways
Q&A regarding How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet
Q. Can I change the width and size of the shoe?
- Every material is a little stretchable, so yes, but if you think you can make a size 8 shoe fit your size 10 feet, then no, that’s not how it will work.
Q. Are these methods safe to try?
- Yes, all of these methods are safe, and you can try them without fear of casualties.
Q. Will using these methods damage my shoe in any way?
- The heat treatment may damage your shoe if you are not careful, but other methods will not if you do it right.
How to avoid getting small size shoes?
Well, to start, the first thing you can do before learning to stretch out or stretch your sneakers wide is to get the right size shoes.
The simplest and best way to do it is by avoiding getting a smaller size. Now, many people don’t know that you get two sizes of measurements before buying a shoe. First is your shoe size, which depends on the length, then there is the width size.
Letters instead of numbers represent the width size. You can get a nine-size shoe with AAA, AA, A, B, C, D, E, EE, and EEE width sizes. So make sure you measure both of them before ordering online; the best way is to buy shoes directly from the store.
Can wearing small shoes cause my feet some problems?
Yes, that’s why you are looking for ways to stretch wide. The tiny shoes, especially those from the toe area, will give your feet lots of problems.
The most common type of problem you are most likely to experience first is blisters and sore feet. So make sure you don’t keep on wearing shoes that are not the right size and feel uncomfortable in any way.
Ways for How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet
Now while it’s possible to stretch out shoes easily, different methods get used. Some of them might work for specific shoes, and some might not, so if some of the methods in our stretch shoes for wide feet list don’t work, then don’t worry, try another one.
How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: Sometimes, it’s just that simple to stretch wide. All you have to do to stretch shoes for wide feet is wear them all around the house.
While this method may seem so stupid and straightforward, it works. Haven’t you heard people saying that it will be okay if you hang on your shoes?
It’s the same, here wear them for a while when you are in your house for weeks, and you will see them getting adjusted to your feet.
How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: The following way we will try to stretch out our shoes is by getting your blow dryer out.
It’s an effortless and not so expensive way for a toe box shoe stretcher. If you want to get the toe area to stretch, wear thick socks, or wear two regular socks and get your shoes on. Then follow these steps:
- Wear the socks and the shoes, and plug in your blow dryer.
- Take the blow dryer and blow it on the areas that you want to stretch out.
- Keep it there for about 30 seconds and then take it out and do it for another side.
- That way, you can avoid any damage the heat from the dryer may do to your shoe.
- So make sure you avoid getting them too hot or try any other heat treatment to increase the heat; it will ruin your shoes.
- Repeat that 5 to 6 times in each shoe, and while you do that, make sure to keep wiggling your toes and stretching the areas out from inside with your feet.
- Once you get done, start walking in them till they get back to room temperature, and you will get an excellent stretched-out shoe.
The Shoe Stretcher
How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: Many people call this shoe widening tool or a toe box shoe stretcher that helps you stretch shoes for wide feet. It’s often get used to guarantee results to stretch out a shoe.
However, it can be expensive, and you may not want to buy it; that’s why people try to use other methods first. However, yeah, if you have extra money or go through this kind of problem often, buy one.
All you need to do is get your shoe stretcher for wide feet and your shoe. Get the stretcher in your shoe and start adjusting it according to the size you need. Please make sure not to stretch it too much, or you can damage the shoe material. You can also watch this tutorial below.
How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: The following method that we will see in our shoe stretcher for wide feet list is an excellent way for a toe box shoe stretcher.
The stretching spray is another easy-to-use product, and if you want, you can combine this method with a shoe stretcher tool for better results. How to use it? Follow these steps:
- Start by wearing your socks and shoes on, and then spray the areas of the shoes that you want to stretch.
- Once you get done, get your feet to some work and start walking for a good time till the spray dries off.
- You will see that it will get more comfortable till the time you get done drying them off.
- You can use this spray with shoe stretcher products and leave for a day or two.
How To Stretch Sneakers For Wide Feet: The last way I want you guys to try to stretch out your shoes is by freezing the shoe. This method is one of the most worked methods in our shoe stretch for wide feet list.
You will need a ziplock bag that you will fill with water and your shoes, and of course a refrigerator where you will keep your shoes to freeze. The steps are easy to follow:
- Take the ziplock bag and start filling it with water till it’s enough to fit the shoe.
- Once you get done, put the bag inside the shoe, or you should fill the bag while it’s inside. That way, you can tell how much you need to fill to stretch wide.
- Once you get done, get the shoe inside the freezer and leave it for a day.
- The water will change to ice and expand its molecules, and it will stretch the shoe.
- After a day, takes the shoe out, remove the bag and let it come back to room temperature, and dry off. It’s a great way to replace a toe box shoe stretcher.
As we learned in our shoe stretch for wide feet article, you can wear the right size to avoid the process of stretching your shoe. If you have already bought it, then you can follow these steps.
I have personally tried a few of them, so I can say your answers regarding How To Stretch Sneakers For wide feet will be solved. Make sure to try all before losing the trust, as sometimes some methods may not work for particular sneakers, and others may work.