Average Foot Size For Women: Factors That Matter In Average Women Shoe Size
While we all love wearing shoes, the girls are especially attracted to the shoes. They love a good trendy shoe, and to get the best fist, you need to know the size of your feet. Let me tell you the size matters more than just the number of shoes.
So if you also want the average foot size for women, average women shoe size, average female shoe size by height, etc. Then don’t worry as I will try to answer as many questions as I can for you. So let’s get into the article and find all your answers.
Q&A for Average foot size for women
Q. Does the average size of the shoe matter?
- It doesn’t matter as long as you are happy with your shoe size. It’s the same whether you will be size 5 foot or size 15.
Q. The best way to find the right size of shoes?
- Wear them, get a trail, get a better measure by measuring scale.
Q. Does wearing tight shoes after a while will get them loosened up?
- If you think that then let me tell you that it won’t happen. Even if it happens till that time, you might get many foot problems, which I have explained later in the article.
Q. Is it okay to buy shoes online while searching for the right size?
- Yes, websites like Amazon, eBay, etc., give you a size chart with length and width chat too, so it’s safe to buy as long as you can trust the website.
Average foot size for women and Factors affecting the average women shoe size
While there is only size most of us know that determines average foot size for women, there is a lot more. The shoe size can get affected by the length, height, and width of the shoe. While the average shoe size for the US is 8.5 to 9, and worldwide, it’s 7 to 8 US size. So, let’s how these factors matter on the shoe size.
Average female shoe size by height
It is a prevalent fact that taller women have larger feet while short women get smaller feet. As everything needs balance, our body is made in proportion to support our body weight.
However, do you know that women say even though having similar heights in America, the average female shoe size by height varies? There is a specific reason for that, which we will discuss further. I will also give you a quick table of the average foot size for women in the US.
|4 ft 9 inch to 5 for 3 inch||5 to 8.5|
|5 ft 4 inch to 5 for 7 inch||6.5 to 10|
|5 ft 8 inch to 6 ft or more||9 to 15|
Average women shoe size by weight
As I said in the previous post, sometimes, even if you have a similar height, your average foot size for women can be different. One of the factors that affect that is your weight.
It’s because when your body is overweight, all that weight flattens your feet, making them more comprehensive. The tendons and ligaments of the feet tend to get stretched and start to lose out, making your feet get more comprehensive and increasing your shoe size.
Average women shoe size getting affected by pregnancy
It’s almost the same case as the weight increase. When you are pregnant, your weight increases. That can also lead your feet ligaments to loosen up, making your feet wider.
However, the change in your average foot size for women can be temporary, but it tends to be a permanent change in most cases.
Does size matter on average female shoe size by height?
There is some data that guys tend to get attracted towards girls with small and cute feet. However, there are some cultures and people that like more giant feet.
Other than your average foot size for women doesn’t matter as much as you think. Whether you are wearing five shoe sizes or wearing a 10, it doesn’t change much.
It doesn’t matter unless you are a swimmer, as it’s believed that more giant feet in swimming can work as a propeller and give you better speed. So if you are not into swimming, your life won’t get much affected by your size.
Average foot size for women by width and how the width affects the shoe?
While we usually measure the shoe by size, which gets made for the average person. However, as we learned, sometimes you could have the same height and weight, but your feet can get wider because of genes or weight.
So even if you have an identical size shoe, your width can be wider or narrower. That’s why people also measure the shoe by length and width. The measurement of width gets a measure in alphabetic order, and it goes something like: AAA, AA, A, B, C, D, E, EE, and EEE.
The average women shoe size by width is B, but if it’s a man, it is D. So next time, check the letter after the number of your shoe to get the best fit.
How to find the right average women shoe size for yourself
- Get the feet measured by the store; many stores always have a measuring scale that can measure correct shoe size.
- While going for your average foot size for women, you can go to the store to buy shoes and wear them for the best fit.
- Make sure you don’t compromise on the size, thinking it will get better after a while. If you do, then get ready for many problems like sore feet, blisters, etc.
- Before buying or measuring a shoe, make sure that you have to wear a shoe for more than half a day. As for shoes, after a few days, your feet are swollen, and if you get a size that barely fits your swollen feet. Then it will be super uncomfortable for you.
- Measure the larger feet for the best size. Do you know that each body part is somehow a little more significant than the other one, so make sure you measure the larger feet instead of, the smaller ones?
- Measure the width, length, and size all there to get the best size. That way, you won’t have to worry about your shoe not fitting you.
- If you are buying shoes in a store, make sure that you walk a reasonable distance in those before saying that they fit nicely.
Why does it matter to know your correct size while searching for the average foot size for women?
The reason is simple: if you don’t buy the right shoe while looking for an average foot size for women. It will make your feet uncomfortable and make you get through a lot of trouble, from foot pain to flat feet and even blisters and other foot irritations. Common problems caused by the wrong side of the shoe are:
- Corns and Calluses: This happens mostly because of wearing the right shoes and not getting enough room for your feet to move. They are usually the thick hard skin that develops around your feet because of the friction and pressure of the shoes.
- Ingrown toenails: Ingrown toenail is when the toenail starts to grow sideways and to go inside through the flesh, it hurt so bad. It can be super painful, and it gets said it usually happens because of not enough room in your shoe.
- Bunions: Have you ever heard about your bones growing? Well, it can happen if you wear tight shoes. They can grow inside the shoe, and tendons can stretch. All of that will lead you to pain, swelling, and a lot of suffering.
- Hammertoe: Hammertoe is one of the diseases that you don’t want to have. It not only gets your toes bent from the middle, but it also gets them to have corns because of friction and pressure. It’s painful and irritating.
We saw that certain things come in your average female shoe size by height, weight, and other matters. All of these things can affect the sizes.
So make sure to check all the tips and answers before buying the average foot size for women. Take your time and get the correct shoe size, or else you can end up getting sore feet or any other problem from above.